There may be some other questions specific to your company. We list below our FAQ’s which will help you to understand the whole process. Should you have any more question please do not hesitate to contact us.

Are we entitled to VAT refund if our company is based overseas?

Yes, Foreign companies and businesses outside the European countries can claim VAT on goods and services.

What expenses can be refunded?

  • Hotels, Rented Apartments.
  • Restaurants.
  • Exhibitions, conferences, and seminar expenses.
  • Training Costs.
  • Car rental, Fuel.
  • Marketing.
  • Telecommunication.
  • Corporate Gifts.

What is the way to claim the vat?

  • Fill and sign our simple registration form
  • Send us the original invoices of the expense
  • Original company registration licences
  • Send these documents to our office at the following address:-

    Flat 405
    Building 60
    Road 1701, Block 317
    Diplomatic Area
    P.O. Box 14014, Manama
    Kingdom of Bahrain

How do i get the commercial registration certificate?

It is a certificate usually issued by ministry of commerce and industry, or, chamber of commerce in some cases.

When and where do we receive our money?

By either a cheque or a bank transfer. It usually is paid within six months depending on the country.

Copyright © 2016 - Information Village. All Rights Reserved.
Follow Us